purpose wiring in telephone central office power plants in raceway
or on tracks or trays where the gray finish harmonizes with the
color of the telephone equipment. Cables are rated 90 C in dry
locations, 75 C in wet locations at a maximum circuit voltage
of 600 volts.
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories as Type
RHH or RHW per Standard 44.
- Cables pass UL and IEEE-383 ribbon burner
flame test and are UL listed Sunlight Resistant For CT Use (1/0
AWG and larger).
- All sizes UL listed as VW-1.
- Insulation UL listed as Oil Resistant II.
- Sizes 14-500 listed by CSA as 105 C AWM, 600V,
- Insulation and treated cotton braid have Lol
of 28% minimum per ASTM D-2863.
- Cable complies with Bellcore Spec GR-347-CORE.
CONSTRUCTION: Annealed tinned copper conductor,
separtor, black HYPALON (chlorosulfonated polyethylene) insulation,
polyester tape, cotton braid, gray saturant and finish, surface